After your order is placed upon availability it takes 48 hrs to pick and process your order. Whenever possible, we will ship via UPS. Some products are too large or heavy for UPS and will require contracting a Freight Trucker.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. If ordering online, the UPS shipping costs will be calculated when you check out. If your order contains one or more items requiring a Freight Truck, your shipping costs will be calculated at the time when you check out. However we will contact you with the exact shipping costs if we are able to get a better rate prior to processing your order. Because we ship large volumes of freight we pass our exact low costs on you. We will get you the best price! We charge no handling fee and pass on the exact shipping costs!
The products you order are available in our stock inventory, please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery for UPS items within the continental U.S.A. Trucking items please allow 7-14 business days for delivery.
Shipping via UPS includes standard ground delivery, and is to-door service Continental USA only.
Shipping via a freight truck includes curbside delivery to a commercial address, which means the driver the driver is NOT obligated to bring the items inside of your shop with a standard delivery. If you would like an inside delivery, please ask a sales Rep. for a special quotation. Standard delivery must also be to a commercial address. Delivery to a residential area is subject to an additional charge of $65.00
Some Explanation for Trucking Terms:
- Commercial Delivery - delivery to industrial, or commercial address capable of receiving 52' tractor-trailer truck, typically with loading dock but not necessary. Our pallets usually consist of smaller items, which are just plastic stretch wrapped together making it easy to unload by individual pieces.
- Residential Delivery - Zoned residential address delivery, typically a residential delivery requires the use of a smaller carting company truck, because of road weight limits, commercial truck restrictions, or residential community. In this case the trucking company will automatically reclassify your shipment and add a residential delivery charge.
IMPORTANT!!!!! INSPECT YOUR FREIGHT FOR DAMAGE AND SHORTAGE UPON DELIVERY, MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE NO. OF PACKAGES WHICH IS TYPICALLY INDICATED ON THE BILL OF LADING - TAKE PICTURES AND NOTE ANY DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY.
For Your Protection:
When you accept your shipment from the Freight Company, you are acknowledging that the article(s) were delivered to you in GOOD CONDITION AND PROPERLY PACKED.
Should you notice Any Damage upon receipt (visible or concealed):
- Have the delivery person NOTE ON THE FREIGHT BILL the nature and extent of DAMAGES
- Notify the Freight Company's Office to inspect merchandise
- File a claim for damage at once (in filing a claim, you may make a cash adjustment with the Freight Company for full value, arrange to have repairs made, or replace merchandise)
- If the damage is unnoticed until merchandise is unpacked, notify the Freight Company's Office immediately and ask to have it inspected, and
- Do not destroy packing material until shipment is inspected and the claim is settled.
If the shipment delivered to you is not in accordance with the quantity of cartons as shown on your receipt, do not accept it until such shortages are NOTED on the Bill of Lading. ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS should be filed immediately with the Freight Company's Office that made delivery to your door. Claims for loss MUST NOT be deducted from our invoice, nor deferring of payment while waiting adjustments of such claims.
* If you give us the wrong/insufficient address information and the package comes back to us, you will be billed shipping cost again for the right address.
* Express services available upon request for some items at an additional charge. Please indicate on comment section